Tell me your FAVORITE TS experience (dropping sci fi)

DD 5 loved the “Spaghetti and Meatball” cupcake you assemble yourself.

If it’s mostly about your DSs, then I would keep SF. Personally I like the food at both MM and 50s better, but I think the kids would enjoy SF the most.

4 Likes

Sci-Fi is my daughters favorite (shes 13). She wants to eat there every time we go. It’s got pretty a fun atmosphere which is what all my kids care about way more than if its the best steak they have ever had. The kids love the milkshakes and sitting in the car. We have never had a bad experience there.

3 Likes

Alright. Thanks for the input. I’ve decided to keep Sci Fi! My boys will like it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m late to reply, but I agree.
Our girls loved it when they were 6 and 10, easy memory to recall for them. Sitting in cars and the movie screen.
We went back there again 7 years later.

Our ADR window opened on Monday. I was looted on and ready at 6am. There was no Sci Fi availability left at all. My teenage kids are so disappointed.

Logged on that should say!

Set a reservation finder, I bet you’ll get it.

1 Like

Keep looking! Recently I found a Sci-Fi res for our trip in June when I was just browsing available reservations.

We did Hollywood & Vine in HS. It was wonderful.

Got it using reservation finder. Thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

DI love Sci Fi, so did all our family. We did it for the first time on our last trip, and it’s become a must-do.

The atmosphere is unique, and considering they play the movie clips constantly, it’s also amazingly quiet.

The food was fine, we all had something different and all enjoyed it. My only complaint was it was hard to see the menu, and the food!

You can also just have the milk shakes, which my (adult) son told me was amazing!

Edit: I see my reply is somewhat late! Should have read all the way through first …:thinking:

We loved Boma for dinner when we stayed at AKL. It is yummy and convenient, and my then 5 and 10 year old enjoyed it, too!