Tell me how you would do MK without rope drop

I’m a die hard rope dropper, so i’m really having a hard time even coming up with a plan. Considering how hot it is in october… what order what you do these rides, if you arrive at MK at 2pm:

Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Seven Dwarfs
Haunted Mansion
Splash Mountain
Be Our Guest (will get ADR soon, need to figure out a time)

Thanks in advance!

I would plug it into a personalized touring plan and follow that.

2 Likes

Can those timings be trusted? They seem low lol

I might try to do BOG first while other people are not eating and then use a touring plan for the rides. We did not rope drop our last trip and it was not as bad as I thought it might be!

2 Likes

They may be off a bit but they will be better than guessing as they are based on data. Also, WDW inflates their wait times a bit as well.

If they are crazy low, share the plan here and we can all together take a look and/or suggest you submit to help desk for review.

4 Likes

I got bored and made a “virtual” TP for your trip. I didn’t have all your criteria so I made the plan using a Saturday in October when it would be busier. I made the TP with “minimize” walking and “relaxed” paced. I put your BOG meal at an early meal time to keep the wait down. (I’ve never had a dinner there that took less than an hour - usually much longer)

You can get it all done IF nothing goes wrong. I even put in a couple of breaks…

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Just how bored are you? I leave for WDW in 11 days, so I’d really like to help you out of your boredom :slight_smile:

(just kidding, I got it)

4 Likes

So bored that I do these just for myself on trips that I know I’ll never take!

I’ve got two “virtual” TPs for dates in August & more for WDW, DLR & Universal in September! I like to test out the accuracy of wait times. Plus it helps “pass the time” until I actually get to go back.

1 Like

I would do BOG first and get it out of the way, then HM and/or Space Mountain (will probably have to wait a bit), do Splash and BTM close to fireworks, and get in line for 7DMT right before park closing

2 Likes