Tell me all the things about CR and BLT-

Thanks! That answers my question!!

Was bell services outside of BLT?

Just inside the door and on the right side of the lobby.

Ok, that was not there when I stayed there a couple of years ago. We sat in that area from 5 to 6 waiting for our room.

When we checked in last December (2020) there was a bell services just inside the BLT lobby. We didn’t use it at check in, but when we did our transfer to BWV, that’s where we dropped off our luggage.

1 Like

Definitely check back into this thread after you stay there with any additional insights and feedback. In a few months I will need to make a commitment to BLT 11 months out to rent points, and I am currently planning on a 2 bedroom at BLT for 4 nights (following 3 nights in 2 studios at either BWV or BC depending on availability). BLT is definitely a splurge, and I’m on the fence to pivot to a standard 2 bedroom at AKL, which would be cheaper. I love the idea of being on the monorail and walking to / from MK for sure.

Out of curiosity, is it easy to take Monorail to Poly (ie. to eat dinner, maybe at Kona Cafe, or just grab a dole whip) or to GF (also to eat at GF Cafe)?

1 Like

Taking the monorail to Poly for breakfast would be a breeze. Unfortunately, when we were there, the Poly station was still closed, so we had to take the monorail to the TTC and walk to Poly…but even that was easy to do. With the Poly station back open, it will be super easy.

We stayed one night in a BLT studio. Due to the dated looking rooms and the small size, we probably wouldn’t go back to BLT unless we got a 1 bedroom and/or managed to snag a theme park view room. But the convenience factor was, admittedly, super nice.

Yep the one & two bedrooms are glorious. Highly recommend!

Ok folks, on the plane and just got my room for CR. Looks like I was moved from a garden room to a tower. Nice lake view from what I see on TP.
Are all these rooms now Incredibles themed?

Also, the guy sitting next to me isn’t wearing his mask and the flight attendants don’t seem to care . Trying not to go full “Karen”
It’s been a stressful day!!

4 Likes

Awesome upgrade, but that dude… and the FAs… ummm… I think I’d have to say something.

3 Likes

Nice well played Disney on the room. I was on one flight next to a pilot who had a hole in his mask discussing with the pilot beside him why he refused to get vaccinated. The other pilot was trying to understand and convince him. Thankfully the holey unvaccinated pilot moved as he was also in my seat and the flight attendant found him an empty row when he asked.

2 Likes

Very cool!

7 Likes

Yay! You made it! Awesome upgrade too.

This beyond frustrates me at work. Whether you believe in masking or vaccines, you need to wear a mask and the correct one. How can we expect passengers to do the right thing when we the employees don’t. It definitely can create more problems in the airplane. Also, the flight attendants need to be consistent and enforce policies or things can escalate quickly.

That looks really nice! I enjoyed the grounds and amenities of the CR more than I thought I would when we stayed at BLT.

Today wasn’t the greatest day!
Woke up to do early theme park entry- went on space mountain only to lose my phone on the ride :frowning:
It was insanely crowded at MK today and freezing to the point where it was miserable. My husbands flight was delayed and he almost missed his connecting flight (thankfully he made it) and I was just falling asleep when the Main Street water parade came through my hotel room (or at least that’s what it sounded like!,)
I need to ask for more blankets for the room tomorrow, and thankfully I was able to text hub before I lost my phone to bring us more warm clothes. I’m hoping they find my phone tonight……
Needless to say I had a big glass of wine tonight!! Hoping tomorrow is better (and we’re warmer)

1 Like

Aww. Darn! I hope your phone returns to you. Losing phone stinks!

Good your husband is bringing clothes! A warm hat and winter coat will do wonders. It was in mid 50’s in DLR over New Years, colder at night, and we seriously bundled up. I have many pics with my kiddos in their ski coats with the hoods on their heads!

Stay warm!

Thanks! After finally figuring out my Apple ID password after a million attempts , I was able to turn on find my iPhone and it looks like it’s currently in Town hall at MK, which means they found it last night. They told me it would go to lost and found in DS in the morning when they found it and they would contact me to get it. So I’ll probably stick to my original park plans this am and deal with it later.

2 Likes