Tell me a tip, trick or secret

Thank you! I did buy Max Pass for both days. I am a bit nervous about figuring out fast pass/max pass. I want to maximize our time each day and get the most out of them.

1 Like

I used MaxPass for the first time last oct. I am not very tech savvy, and it thought it was easy to use.

3 Likes

I agree with bestsrina2. Enjoy the parts of DL that it are non-existent or much better than WDW. The Old World Bavarian Charm of Fantasyland, New Orleans, Sq., Adventureland, the Matterhorn, Alice in Wonderland, StoryTime Boats, Nemo Submarines, and a better Buss Lightyear. ENJOY!

2 Likes

Yes, it’s easy to use. Once you enter the park, you can make your first max pass, and then it will tell you the time you can make the next one. After your first one, you don’t even need to be in a park to make the next one (on the same day).

1 Like

And don’t miss Radiator Springs!

3 Likes

I LOVED the night time parade in DCA. I would prioritize that again. I have never been able to see World of Color because it’s always closed when I’m there, so I can’t compare the two.

Thanks Hoopsters! I am pretty tech savvy and my hubby is also, so hopefully we figure it all out quickly.

I recommend watching a YouTube video on it beforehand. It can help you conceptualize what is happening vs us trying to “tell” you about it. I find it very intuitive. It maybe a little harder for you since you familiar with the FPP system at WDW. The systems are slightly similar, but some aspects that are very different. For example, you cannot select your time, it just gives the next available fp time.

Thanks for that info. I didn’t even thing to look on YouTube for a video. Great advice.

1 Like

When you get a Fastpass, set your phone alarm for the time when you can get the next one because that information goes away. That way you can stack as many as possible. My other tip would be to have cocktails at Trader Sam’s and the lounge at Carthay Circle.

2 Likes

Eat at the Blue Bayou

• If it is raining (which it rarely is depending on time of year), keep snagging fast passes for outdoor rides and they will convert to any time passes if the ride is shut down during your window
  • If you want to eat at Oga’s Cantina, Blue Bayou, Lamplight Lounge, or Carthay Circle, or get a lightsaber at Savi’s Workshop, get a reservation at 60 days
  • Reservations are often available right up to the date of your visit for most restaurants, and people often cancel. So keep checking if you don’t get what you want.
  • To avoid crowds at restaurants AND rides, don’t eat between 11:30am-1:30pm or between 5:30-7:30pm.
  • Get a FP for Radiator Springs as soon as possible in the morning because they go fast
  • You can hold a FP for a show (WOC, F!) separately from FP for rides

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Have a great trip!

2 Likes

This thread might be some help…

2 Likes

I also loved Lamplighter Lounge. The decor is so cute and interesting. And the food and drinks were great too.

Save

1 Like

You can click on the little bookmark icon to bookmark the thread. It will show up in your profile if you click on the same icon.

Is this true all the time or just around Halloween?

Just Halloween time. It’s the Monsters After Dark overlay.

2 Likes

But do the day version first. “After Dark” is a sequel.

1 Like

Use the single rider line at RSR. Saved us tons of time and if we did not get in the same car we usually raced each other. Was a BIG time saver.

2 Likes