Taylor Tries a Trip Report!--- A Semi-Live Trip Report

When we did this we walked. You would need to consider what you pack for going through park security.

Yesterday Larry reported that there was no bus from CW to PF, so if that’s the case, I doubt there would be one to HRH.

Only up the way (ie mod to deluxe). I don’t believe they transfer down the way. I have no experience with this though, only what I’ve read.

Krakatau :+1:t2:
Some of the family rafts are fun too. There are tamer ones up the back of the park. I can’t remember what your kids age is.

There are a few locker villages spread around the outskirts of the park.

6 Likes

Keep in mind that buses will run between VB and HRH if that’s any help to you for transport/transfer of luggage.
I won’t suggest this for the first morning because you want an early start.

3 Likes

The 3 UOR Premier hotels transfer luggage to any of the other hotels. All other hotels do not transfer.

7 Likes

Ah ok. So no transfer options at all for @trnickell27 then.
That’s a shame. I thought they might be able to do it at least one way.

4 Likes

That should work, no?

I would still confirm at check-in that they can do it.

4 Likes

Yes!!

My apologies @bebe80 and @trnickell27
I had this statement from last year completely backwards in my memory :see_no_evil:
Seriously I can’t be trusted to give advice :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: I’m not entirely certain I’m not to blame for @darkmite2’s boat issues last night :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

7 Likes

:joy: We still love you!

6 Likes

Catching up…

Bags = go from Primere to anywhere (yes) Value & Moderate offer no service.

Bus is available from HRH to VB. This the only bus line that gors to Premier hotels. They’re are no Premier hotel busses at the CityWalk station

You could busfrom CBBR to CityWalk and then water taxi to HRH

What did I miss?

5 Likes

I’m blaming the boat Captain! I just confirmed I was in the right queue. However, RPR shares and entry with SF! I should’ve double checked or asked!

Proof!! :rofl::rofl::innocent:

5 Likes

Yabbut! How did you end up going to RPR when you were aiming for PF?? :laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

Ok…the first time that was my fault I guess!! Too many R&P’s in all the names! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Huh? Of course all the hotels have bus service to the transportation hub! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Not as of last night…only the value and moderates had bus pickup/drop off station. Trust me… if I could’ve gotten a bus last night to Portifino I would’ve!!!

2 Likes

What?!?!?!

There’s no signage for the Premiers anymore?

Portofino is a mile away, they have to still be running buses.

2 Likes

I may have been panicky, but I swear there weren’t any.

Guess who is at Universal with plenty of time to check these things??

This Guy! I’ll double check tomorrow!

5 Likes

I’ll feel so dumb if I missed it!

I took the Aventura bus thinking I could go that route

Thanks!

I know that the value resort buses run almost constant, but I recall the Premiers & SF buses used to run like every 30 minutes.

2 Likes

Well tomorrow is the day! Life has a been a whirlwind lately and I haven’t gotten to prepare as I usually do… so therefore, I’m feeling scatterbrained and unprepared! LOL! Honestly though, that’s the beauty of Universal isn’t it? Less prep (especially if you have Express).

My typical style is to be packed a full week in advance, but alas that is not the case this time. I’m packing like a madwoman today while simultaneously wrapping up work projects so I don’t have to think about work at all while I’m away!

The plan is to get to the airport around 10:30am or so tomorrow, flight leaves at 12:35pm. It’s a direct flight so we should touch down at 4:15pm Orlando time! I’ve been too busy lately to even process my excitement but now that we are at the near finish line I’m feeling giddy!

10 Likes

Safe travels!

1 Like

Exactly!!

Safe travels and have a great trip :smiley:

2 Likes