Tate's Trip Report

Awesome report, Tate! I remember following your earlier posts and questions, and it sounds like you did it right:
“for the two mornings where timing mattered we ordered an Uber.”
-BRILLIANT. Uber will be my friend next trip. I got burned by the disney bus once. NEVER AGAIN. Uber is fantastic!

“We liked BOG, though the main attraction was getting into MK early and being able to have alcohol at dinner.”
-EXACTLY!

Quick question for you -
You said you did Buzz a number of times. Did you like Buzz better than TSMM? I think they are similar-ish enough to compare. I did TSMM before I did Buzz, and I was wondering if I was doing Buzz wrong, or missing something. Didn’t care for it at all.

1 Like

The girls loved Buzz because they got to shoot at things, though think they prefered TSMM. The first time doing everything in MK, Buzz was no where near the top of my list, but it was one of my favorites to repeat. If DH & I were to visit WDW without the kids we might skip MK, and only visit HS in the evening to see the Star Wars Fireworks.

Have you written a trip report?

Terrific trip report! Thank you so much for sharing. It is so evident how hard you worked to plan a fantastic trip and it looks as if your family had an amazing time!

1 Like

Great report @Tate! It just shows how, with planning, Disney can be done so well. Also how you need to be flexible with those plans too. So glad you had a fab time :grinning:

2 Likes

No trip report for me. I can’t remember enough detail to write a trip report. I should have brought a journal with me and taken notes each day because we really did have an excellent trip all around.

I will say this though - I went to the front desk on our last day to let them know that I appreciated the steady stream of buses at Hollywood Studios on the 19th when we got caught in the pouring rain. The front desk person said that they have cameras at some of the bus stop locations and send buses according to the # of people in line. It was a god-send!!

1 Like