Tate's plan, I have questions and ideas I''d like your thoughts on please

This is very useful thank you.

2 Likes

We did both La Hacienda and Teppan Edo in August. Both were great meals. Your DH has good taste. :grin:

3 Likes

Here’s the plan, thank you for all your input and suggestions, there’s a few more questions at the bottom please.

Day 1 – Friday - EP
Flexible morning, probably Universal, uber to BC.
Lunch around WS, FPP early afternoon, then wander WS until we can check into our room.
Pool time, and then back into EP for dinner at La Hacienda 7:45pm with hopefully a view of the fireworks.

Day 2 Saturday – AK
Flexible morning, probably EP.
Lunch around WS or Huricane Hanah’s, pool time,
Bus to AK mid afternoon. FPP late afternoon/early evening.
Dinner at Tuskers 4:45pm, see Pandora at night, and ROL.

Day 3 Sunday – HS
Boat to HS for EMH, morning FPP, and Jedi Training.
Lunch at 50’s Primetime 12pm, followed by more pool time.
Evening on the Broadwalk with dinner at La Trattoria Forna, and afterwards maybe see some fireworks.

Day 4 Monday – MK
Pre rope drop BOG breakfast, FPP in the morning.
Lunch around WS or at HH around the pool.
Evening either HS for fireworks or Disney Springs.
Dinner will depend on where we end up.

Day 5 Tuesday – AK
Relaxed start to the day.
Bus to AK for early lunch at Flame Tree or Satuii Canteen, FPP early afternoon.
Maybe time for a quick dip before an early dinner at Cape May 5:45pm. Then we check the girls into the Dolphin Club, and hit JellyRolls where they don’t allow kids, Yay.

Day 6 – Wednesday – AK
Flexible morning but probably a waterpark.
Lunch there or at AK, afternoon FPP.
Wander around WS before dinner at Teppan Edo 7pm, again with the option of fireworks.

Day 7 – Thursday – MK
Pre rope drop breakfast at BOG, morning FPP.
Lunch at CRT.
Afternoon will depend on how we feel and the evening on what we haven’t seen yet.

Day 8 - Friday
Relaxed start, boat to HS, late morning FPP.
Flexible lunch and afternoon plans, I wonder if the girls will still want to swim everyday.
More wandering around WS before dinner at Biergarten 7pm.

Day 9 – Saturday – EP
Flexible morning
Early afternoon FPP in EP, and Magical Express for around 3/4pm.

Cali Grill and Coral Reef are first and second reserve on my restaurant list, and 50 Prime Time and La Trattoria Forna haven’t cemented their position on the plan yet. Not sure about our last day, should we do Biergarten for lunch instead of the night before? Do we have enough time in WS to do the seasonal scavenger hunts, and eat lots?

2 Likes

My only question would be for Day 6: Waterpark are exhausting, especially at Day 6.

That might be a good night for eating at the resort. Maybe move La Trattoria to that night? There are two TS meal on day 3 and I think that might be too much.

1 Like

California Grill is ALWAYS the best choice. Always :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Yes. It is. due to TSL opening

People were still signing up when we were arriving to our 11am show in late August. Still lots of openings.

2 Likes

Also, I want to swim everyday when I am at DisneyWorld and I am a 30-year woman. After only seeing pictures of the BC swimming, I actually added time to enjoy the swimming pool more!

2 Likes

The pool at BC is so fabulous the girls probably will want to swim every day.
I love your plans!

3 Likes

Great plan!!! You are experiencing so many wonderful places. When in doubt, overbook reservations. You can always drop as you get closer to your travel date and your FPs are locked in.

1 Like

Water park, AK, and EP in one day? This is very ambitious…

3 Likes

I have never had a “bad” meal at Coral Reef, but there are MANY places that would come in ahead of it on my “reserve” list. CG is a favorite, but certainly not an “every time” choice. Although still over a year away, I don’t see it perking to the top for my next trip.

1 Like

Thanks @bswan26 @Gnatjo @Dreamer @MissBelleCA @thekid @loveack

I know many think it’s naughty but I will book extra ADR’s and then cancel them after I have FPP’s.

Day 6 does sound a bit long, but we’ll only spend 2 hours at the waterpark, and 3 hours at AK, and I choose Teppan Edo as it’s probably only a 10 min walk for us. I will give it some thought.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the help

I’ve moved Teppan Edo to our last night and Biergarten to lunch on our last day, which leaves the evening after our waterpark/AK day now completely free. It looks better, thanks

1 Like

AK at night is absolutely fantastic. And there are a lot of good food places in AK.

BB is also a direct bus to AK, so that might make traveling faster if not driving!

1 Like

I think TL is a direct bus to DS. It is BB that is a direct bus to AK.

2 Likes

You are absolutely right. My mistake.

1 Like