Talk to me about why you love Wilderness Lodge

You have a beautiful family!

2 Likes

Thank you!

I really wasn’t trying to show them off (but I AM super proud of them!) I was really trying to show off some of the beautiful scenery at the Wilderness Lodge. It’s such a pretty place.

I don’t know when I’ll get to go back to Disney again, but if I do I’d love to stay at WL again!

2 Likes

Those are beautiful family pictures!

2 Likes

I love the one with the boulders. It’s almost sold me on getting one of these - which we’ve never done.

Maybe this is a “social distancing” kind of thing that can be done at WDW while a lot of other high crowd level stuff can’t be done.

How long did the photo shoot take?

2 Likes

There are several packages. We got the hour long package with external lighting. It’s an hour long and cost $500. The one below is 15 minutes and no external lighting. And no retouching like there is in the one we got. The package below is about $250. The only reasons I would think to get the lower package is either budget or if there is a young child that can’t last an hour.

1 Like

Everything listed here except we prefer the Disneyland Hotel to Grand Califorinian. GC wins for location, but DLH has more spacious rooms and an even better pool area (important for families of 4-5 with teens/young adults).

1 Like