Talk to me about evening hours

My one and only trip to WDW was in 2019. I am starting to get the itch to go back in the next couple of years. I would like to focus on evening hours b/c I am coming from the West coast and those mornings are brutal for me. I would love if they brought back all the DAH special events, My perfect trip would only be special after hours events. In case these do not come back in the foreseeable future, how can I maximize evening hours (some hotels get more evening hours)?

1 Like

Here is the list of hotels that offer Extended Evening Hours:

Participating Hotels

Extended evening theme park hours is a benefit for registered Guests staying at Disney Deluxe Resorts and Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, which include:

Disney Deluxe Resorts

Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

Other Select Hotels

• Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
  • Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
  • Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
  • Shades of Green® on Walt Disney World®
2 Likes

Thank you @bebe80!

1 Like

Just a note on the hours, every Disney hotel gets the 30 minutes in the morning at all 4 parks, but those deluxe after hours for the hotels listed above are currently just Monday night at Epcot and Wednesday night at MK with rare exception.

Thank you. I think I really need them to go back to DAH or suck it up and push through the exhaustion. I was just so surprised by how early all the parks closed when I was there in 2019 (early May). On the West Coast DCA will close earlier (8-10), but DLR is usually 11-12.

1 Like

Yeah the hours have been kinda lame since reopening.

1 Like

It would also be really nice if they’d add nights besides M/W

3 Likes