Take That, Covid: Ten Days of Top Ten Vacation Moments with OBNurse and Fam

Yes… an Arnold Palmer. The label on the bottle says Half and Half. It is my go to drink at restaurants and when picking up food at Wawa. :sunglasses:

I can’t usually get an Arnold Palmer at WDW restaurants though because most only carry light lemonade. I have a sister and child with pretty significant allergies to artificial sweeteners so I try to avoid them in general.

2 Likes

Yep. Wawa is my jam too. I’m from Philly suburbs. But I just realized that Sheetz has dole whips and my allegiance to Wawa may be shifting to Sheetz. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Can you do what??

2 Likes

I think she means the drink, Jenn’s Tattoo at the Sacred Space.

4 Likes

I can walk to Wawa from my house.!
(Incidentally, this is pretty good with some vodka added if that’s your jam. :wink:)

5 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I’m always up for a Jenn’s Tattoo. Let’s see what we can do :wink:

5 Likes

Walking to Wawa would be a dream. We just finally got one where I live now in Berks County. My Mom is a Philly girl and when we go to Disney she stocks up on Wawa ice tea (like 30 of them) and the cashiers in Orlando always ask if she’s from Philly…as they can tell :joy:

3 Likes

Sounds dangerous and I should try it.

2 Likes

I’m a Jersey girl, but just across the river in Burlington County.

1 Like

Never mind! No trip for us until fast pass or max pass (whatever the Disneyland version is), and all traces of covid procedures are gone. Thinking 11/2021 might be too soon.

1 Like

You are REALLY good at interpreting my jokes/turns of phrase lately. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is absolutely my jam.

1 Like

Love it! There is a 7-11 across the street from my house. It bugs my mom for some reason, but I call it my 2nd pantry.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for a Silenzio Bruno shirt. Where did this one come from?

It was a custom made shirt :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, that explains it. I am jealous of your v-neck but will probably go with This item is unavailable - Etsy

That’s cute!

I get v-neck whenever possible. I don’t like feeling strangled and crew necks make me claustrophobic in that way

3 Likes

Just recently came back to the forums, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your report, it sounded like a wonderful trip :heart: I appreciate how you all can live report as you go! Had very good intentions of doing one after our Sept 2019 but life, holidays and then covid got in the way. So happy you got to enjoy galaxys edge, was a highlight of our trip~
Thanks for sharing, with everyone!

3 Likes

Thank YOU for following along and for the kind words!

1 Like

Droid question:
Did you spend a lot of time walking around with the droids and interacting with stuff? I imagine it is ideally something to do towards the end of the day, so you don’t have to lug them around. But, you’d also want time to “play” with them while you are in Galaxy’s Edge. Can you carry them on rides?
I’m thinking of shooting for
Oga’s at 5:30
Ronto Roasters at 6:15
time for Smuggler’s Run?
Droid Depot 7:15
With park close at 9.
Does that make sense?