TA Recommendation

Planning a Universal trip for October 2022 and June 2023. I have a lot of questions regarding an Annual Pass. Can anyone recommend a good Travel Agent/Company? Going to marry the June 2023 trip with a Royal Caribbean cruise so experience of both would help. Thanks all.

I am going to recommend Michelle McKnight of Touring Plans.

I first worked with Michelle when she was with MEI . That agency worked with Matt Hochberg on Royal Caribbean Blog Podcast and their group cruises.

Thank you. I just submitted an inquiry into them but did not ask for anyone by name. Are they all knowledgable about Universal and Royal Caribbean?

Yes!

As a follow-up, just booked a trip at Universal for October 2022 through Touring Plans Travel. Gina Akin was our TA and she was awesome. She is also helping me with a June 2023 Royal Caribbean and Universal trip. Would highly recommend Touring Plans Travel. Knowledgable, courteous, patient, and respond to all forms of communication quickly.

2 Likes

We work with Brandi Pold from Magical Vacations Travel. Besides being overall wonderful, they have been getting some great agency exclusive rates.

1 Like

I use Jacki York at MEI/MouseFan Travel and she is INCREDIBLE!

Thanks everyone. I am very happy with Gina Akin at Touring Plans Travel. Will probably use her and/or Touring Plans Travel in the future.

1 Like