If you have an onsite hotel reservation for DLR from May 31-June 23, check your email! We got an email today with our specified reservation date and time (4 hours).
Also listed on the email were all registered hotel guests & our check-in/check-out dates and confirmation # for our hotel reservation. The dates listed for our check-in/check-out dates were shifted forward a day but the confirmation # & hotel guests were all correct. They gave a number to call if any details were incorrect so I am about to call it to confirm if that impacts our SWGE reservation. So far on Lines Chat I’ve seen one other person report that their check-in/check-out dates were incorrectly listed & that the time they were assigned is on their check-in time prior to their arrival to DLR so if you have one, be sure to check your details!
I’ll report back once I get through the likely very long hold to talk to someone about this.
For those without reservations but interested in the details: there were a bunch of conditions/callouts including:
- Only one reservation for your party for your entire stay- you do not have a reservation for every day.
- You will be required to leave GE at the end of your reservation. If you leave before your reservation time ends, you will not be able to reenter.
- Valid theme park admission for Disneyland required.
- Your GE reservation is linked to your hotel reservation. If you cancel the hotel reservation, the GE reservation will be cancelled as well.
- Modifications to your GE reservation are subject to availability.
- Each guest who is 3 and older needs to be named on a reservation to enter. Younger children will not be listed and will be granted entrance with your confirmed party.
- Void if transferred or sold & have no cash value. Unused reservations are forfeit & will not be replaced.
- Subject to change without notice. Access may be restricted/unavailable depending on guest demand & other factors. Rise of the Resistance will open later in 2019. Fastpass and MaxPass are unavailable for attractions in GE.
Also, the email leads with “details on how to redeem your SWGE reservation will be emailed to you the day before check-in.”