SWGE info

I’m here today and wanted to alert Liners planning DLR that Oga’s now allows 60 day out reservations. I thought it was 7am day-of so I’m toast as there is no availability for my current stay. Perhaps others noted this change but I missed it and I thought I’d pass it on.

1 Like

Good to know it’s now 60 days. I want to say last week it was opened up to 14 days in advance with the announcement that 60 day availability would be coming soon. We are here this weekend as well & before we left on Thur I saw a few openings but we decided to grab none of them since we still aren’t sure we would enjoy with 3 kiddos (8,6, & 2).

ETA: Keep checking bc I want to say that even though they now opened them up, they set aside some limited portion to still only release day-of.

2 Likes

Just checked checked and no luck so far but you are right: that is what the CM told me to do! i’ll keep looking but if we miss it its ok this time.

1 Like

Also not sure if you are staying on site or off site, but they will sometimes hold some reservations for on site guests. If happen to be staying at one of the three onsite resorts, you may want to check with them.

1 Like

i will right now - thx!!!

1 Like

So sorry you missed that tidbit of news! I know we had a discussion somewhere that the reservations had opened to 14 days and were expected to eventually open to 60, but I hadn’t heard that they were already to 60.

Good luck getting a last minute reservation either due to someone dropping theirs or through a resort!

1 Like

i didn’t succeed, but its fine. we had a blast in the land —Kylo harassed DS for using an unauthorized communicator (iPhone) and DS and were the pilot team on our Falcon mission. Oga’s next time!

2 Likes

Darn! I had my fingers crossed for you. TBH I wasn’t a huge fan. It was one and done for me.

I did know Oga’s had moved to a 14 day window but completely missed the move to a 60 day window. We will be there August 27 - 30 and nothing open. Darn it!

Actually, I’m not sure it has moved to 60 days! I just looked at August 18 and there were open slots. So maybe the reason nothing was coming up open on August 29/30 was because the window isn’t open yet? I hope so! Will keep checking …

1 Like

i dont know for sure but the CM in the park and Guest Services CM at the GC hotel both told me 60 days. keep trying!