SWGE Breakfast Strategy

Planning a trip in January and worried about crowds at Star Wars. Would it be advantageous to make a breakfast reservation to get in the park early, possibly just not show up for breakfast (pay the $10 fee), and get to the front of the line for Star Wars? The only breakfast for HS is at Hollywood and Vine and is a Disney Junior Character breakfast, don’t really care about the characters. Or do you think we would be able to actually eat the breakfast and still get to Star Wars ahead of the general crowd? Can we be served and eat that quickly (45 min) if we skip the characters? I’ve only ever been there for a buffet, is breakfast a buffet or served meal? Thanks for the help!

With the second, and main, Star Wars rides opening at the beginning of December, I would expect them to do the extra EMH hours until at least the end of January.

So I think a breakfast reservation may be a hindrance. Even with just normal EMH, it won’t help. And given you really don’t care about the characters, I would forget the idea.

Not sure if Disney will still be doing the EEMH in January but Ronto Roasters in SWGE does serve a breakfast wrap which is delish also the overnight oats with fruit was real good too. I was just at SWGE at Disneyland and the breakfast wrap was the best thing I ate that day.

1 Like