Swapping Rental Car with Visitor Toll Pass

We are renting a car at MCO and picking up the Visitor Toll Pass there. The next day, we will be returning the MCO rental car in Lake Buena Vista.

We will be renting another rental car in Lake Buena Vista to go to Kennedy Space Center. We hope to apply the Visitor Toll Pass to this new rental car online.

At the end of the trip, we will be renting a third time from Lake Buena Vista. We hope again to apply the Visitor Toll Pass to this new rental car online.

Anyone run into issues assigning another rental car, not rented from MCO, to the Visitor Toll Pass?

I believe the visitor toll pass specifically states MCO pick up and drop off and is linked to the license plate.

Iā€™m going to try to find that.

1 Like

1 Like

@stlouie - I would call them. They were the nicest people. I called them twice before I rented and they answered all my questions. They were very friendly and they have crazy long hours.

I also had to call them afterwards because I forgot to turn in my visitor pass. I called them from the Southwest gate. They were super nice and told me just to mail it when I got home.

1 Like

Thank you! I will call on Monday. Happy Thanksgiving!:maple_leaf::turkey::plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like