Swan Hotel details?

Hi
I am booked to stay at the Swan for Marathon weekend and would like to know all details about the hotel.
Amenities? Swan boats where book etc?
They give you the bottles of water in room or charge?
Does anyone know if they do the runner box O saw at other resorts and if so was it available in morning of race or night before?
All those small details that would let us maximize our time there.
I know we can walk to HS and Epcot
I know there is a kids club Camp Dolphin we can use
I used my Gold Amex points to book and am religionless for upgrade at check in if available but it is marathon weekend so probably not available.
Thanks for any all help!

@seebee has posted some great information about Swolphin before. I keep filing away the restaurant recommendations for a girls trip (someday…).

Here’s one post by way of example:

I enjoyed your most recent trip report, and hope to follow along again on your next trip!

1 Like

Thank you for the link. I still am not good at finding things in the forum etc. it likes to jump around on me and stuff too.

1 Like

Here’s the link from Touring Plans:

1 Like

Thank you
With the new webpage I think it took me 30 mins yesterday to figure out how to input this upcoming trip in my plans :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yeah, this was the first time I’d been to the new page and it took a bit of poking around.

1 Like

This summer we got a better room view via my Bonvoy Gold status, but I agree you’ll be lucky to get that on a race weekend.

We were given 4 bottles of water every day, not sure if that was a Gold perk or a generous room servicer.

Oh, also: I requested a late checkout last day since we were going to hang at the resort that day then head to airport late for a next day flight.

As a Gold he immediately gave me 2pm check out and said if I’d like later, to ask that morning to see if that is available. They gave me a 4pm checkout - FWIW I was down there asking for the later check out about 6:45am on my way for coffee.

1 Like

Thank you
I won’t need late check out but was wondering how many bottles of water a day. I know we get so many as part of the resort fee. Some are saying 2 bottles per room some 2 per person etc :woman_shrugging:
Think I will not order water :wink:

1 Like