SW:GE - reservations get you in 1 hour before

Since they are still in previews I thought it best to wait, We are FB friends so I can send her pm & ask. What specifically am I asking, I can do it now.

I guess my question is once we get past the EEMH period (Nov. 1st) then what happens when you get into SWGE an hour earlier than the park open time? Are attractions like RoR and MFSR open for biz before 9:00am park open? Or do you still wait until park opening and you just so happen to beat the RD crowd?

Say I have a reservation at 1.30pm. So I can get in at 12.30pm. But how much earlier (if at all) will I have to start queuing to get in? Will there be a separate line or entrance for people with reservations, as opposed to regular people?

1 Like

Got it, I will ask her both of your questions. Not sure of her work schedule but will let you know when I hear back.

2 Likes

Thanks. No rush. Any time in the next seven minutes is perfectly acceptable.

2 Likes

Seems logical they would do something like they do for PPO ADRs at the parks. A special line with a CM that checks MBs to let people in for their reservations.

1 Like

I noticed that, too, but there was a lot of discussion about it on another forum. From what everyone there could tell, the hours were listed as starting at 6 am but there were no actual reservations until 9. Even during the already announced EEMH period, 9 am seems to be the earliest reservation.

1 Like

@hokiebroker_696650 I’m sorry I couldn’t get any info for November. She knows my trip is October and told me to reach out to her before my trip to see if anything had changed but she only knows what they are doing now and anything after is speculation at this point.
That said, here’s her answers on the other stuff:
As long as you have a reservation (Oga, Savi, Droid) you are guaranteed to get into the land. She suggested lining up early because the land does fill up fast. You can get in anytime with a reservation, as long as they aren’t at capacity. If they are at capacity then it’s an hour beforehand at most, it depends on when people leave. She said they won’t make anyone leave the land but when I asked then how do we get in with a reservation if the land is at capacity she said it was all accounted for & wouldn’t be a problem. That confused me a bit but the more I thought about it maybe they take those ADR numbers and have them factored in somehow - I’m not sure - that’s speculation on my part.
Sorry it wasn’t more helpful.

10 Likes

Thanks Barbelle!

1 Like

That was both helpful and reassuring. Thanks!

Thanks for the insight!

I wonder is every person needs a reservation or how many can get in with 1 reservation…

If you have Oga’s, everyone should be listed anyway like any ADR.

The light sabres and droid building allow one guest with the person named on the reservation.

My guess is only those named plus one guest if applicable will be allowed in. The others would need to wait until there is actual space in GE.

1 Like

I snagged a reservation for my 2 older kids (plus 1 guest each, me and my hubby). We also have a 2 year old. Do you think we will be allowed to bring the 2 year old in also?

I’m sure a two year old will be fine. They don’t need a ticket or anything anyway.

And in any case, your other two wouldn’t be able to go without you, depending on their ages.

That would be something i would def call and ask about personally. While your 2 yo is free and doesn’t even need to scan a magic band to get into the park or a ticket for paid events in the park you generally need to include them for ADRs and such. They may not give you a hard time or care when you get there but i would be in the “lets not leave it to chance” boat just to be sure. Not sure of anyone else has any insight on getting under 3 in for an ADR when they werent on a ressie and if it was a big deal? That may give you a better idea.