SW:GE Dining Is Keeping Me from Making ANY Dining

I just get the Millenium Falcon flying and a note not to refresh. I’m glad I made one wanted reservation yesterday before this but it would be nice to do my daily check for all things NOT Star Wars to try to get some other things I wanted.

I don’t care about the stinking cantina especially since they’ve increased the prices for the Florida visitors over what the Cali visitors are paying.

I used the APP. I keep getting redirected to the website but I would just go back to the previous step and it would work.

1 Like

I finally got through and then it glitched some more but was able to do what I wanted. I still can’t believe their IT is such a hot mess.

I had the same problems. Just kept going until it let me in. I probably saw the “somebody ate the page” screen at least a dozen times.

Ugh. I feel bad for anyone who had their 180 ADR day today.

5 Likes

That would be an absolute nightmare! Proves that things could always be worse.

1 Like

Well, the system is still acting up. I tried to get an ADR on MDE, time I wanted was there, then Stitch ate the page, repeat with same results. New time available, 5 minutes later, Stitch ate the page, repeat, same results. On hold with WDW DINE the whole time, by the time that 20 minute hold was answered, only time available doesn’t work for our break and naps for DGDs. Really annoying me, Disney.

1 Like

I’m sorry that happened to you! Can you keep trying to adjust it on the app?

1 Like

The site has been so crazy this week. The ADR time that I was trying for came up again last night. But after talking with my DD, a lunch res at H&V after rope dropping for EEMH might not be the best experience with an overtired 3.5 year old and a 13 month old. Trying for a different day for dinner. What are my odds of finding a dinner at H&V on Halloween, ha ha. Come on Reservation Finder!

1 Like

You never know! Pixie dust sent your way!

1 Like

Yesterday afternoon, 2 times came up. One is too early (3:30) and one too late to work with our Epcot plans for the evening, but it gives me hope.

1 Like