Surprise trip for Christmas!

We have decided to keep our Jan 4th trip a surprise till Christmas. Thinking about doing pirates and pals fireworks cruise for the first time. So, I thought of wrapping some pirate gear and putting pretend tickets in the bottom. We have to DSs 7&10. This will be their 4th trip in 5 years so trying to add something special. My parents are going and we will be there over my dad’s birthday too! Now just hoping for some discounts/pins:)

2 Likes

Sounds like a great trip!! How long are you staying? My trip is 1/6-1/14. Also hoping for discounts!!

Fun! I love your idea to wrap the pirate gear with “tickets.” Have you booked the fireworks cruise yet? We haven’t done that one yet but I would think that they fill up fast. Happy planning!

We are planning 1/4-1/13. May adjust slightly if deals are good for around but not including those dates:)

1 Like

I have never done the cruise , from what I read you can usually book a few weeks out. Don’t want to book it till I’m 100% on dates

We went Jan 7-15 this year. We got a discount which came out early last Oct. Maybe we’ll get lucky in a few weeks!!

1 Like

That’s good to know!