Super Liner Bros Virtual Trip Report

You seemed to have eliminated this as the more likely possibility. I, however, have not.

I am not. I was very careful to choose my words. ("…over the age of…10…") Now, whether you are or are not fat is another matter. But I’m definitely not saying it.

1 Like

Clearly this is a legitimate photo. You obviously overestimate my photoshop skills.

3 Likes

I thought about “finding” this picture, but thought the image was bad enough in my mind already. I can’t decide if the actual picture is better or worse than what I was imagining.

2 Likes

The photo is bad enough. It really does capture the bromance though. The poor photographer though, probably about a hundred attempts to get the perfect shot.

2 Likes

OR, a tutu.

Just sayin.

4 Likes

@Jeff_AZ @Tall_Paul1 @Randall1028 @bebe80 @AkronAaron @ryan1 @sanstitre_has_left_the_building @seebee @feep and @joefishing209

This thread was everything. At times, I found myself forgetting you weren’t actually there and having all that fun. Although … .I think you were having some fun as were we! So …

11 Likes

There’s only one way to respond to that:

4 Likes

Oi!! Don’t be stealing’ no thunder! :laughing:

NoThankYOU

5 Likes

Hey, at least I quoted you rather than just stealing the badge. :wink:

3 Likes

Omigosh! I forgot @feep! I am editing my original post to add. How did I forget the largest one? Maybe because he kept floating away?

4 Likes

I read over 1,500 posts and now you tell me it didn’t really happen.

6 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

from-a-certain-point-of-view

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m so late to this, but I can’t hold it together on this one! :rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

So -
Not that I don’t sincerely appreciate everyone who came on the trip’s posts in this thread, it was all a total blast, but holy crap @feep, you had me ROLLING quite a few times.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

If we ever cross paths in Orlando, I’m buyin you a drink, or Dole Whip, or something.
Well, done. Absolutely hilarious!

5 Likes

My kids would probably argue that I’m not actually very funny.

2 Likes

Happy one year anniversary to the Super Liner Bros trip! It will always be one of my most precious memories of something that didn’t actually happen. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:joy::joy::joy:

Thanks again for everyone who participated and followed along!

19 Likes

I was just thinking about this “trip” the other day and thinking it was around now that it “happened”

It was a fun one, even if it was entirely in your (and so our, by extension) imaginations!

10 Likes

I never read this thread as it was happening. I think I had temporarily become a homeschool teacher to my three children while working… now that those children are back in school and I actually have a few moments, I read it completely through. Hilarious!! :joy::rofl: loved every minute!

ETA or I mean, read this thread as it was being posted??

8 Likes