Super Liner Bros Virtual Trip Report

What happens if you brown out?? :see_no_evil::rofl:

3 Likes

Here is the horrible, awful, never-ride-again DNA slide because you feel like you’re going to die:

3 Likes

Well then you would need a family size porto John. :rofl:

3 Likes

I got this photo from an article that was titled, “lifeguard resuscitates child.” :flushed: In fact, this water park is infamous for having several deaths over the years, including on this particular slide. The park is currently closed (pre-COVID) due to poor management and disrepair.

2 Likes

It doesn’t look that bad in that picture though!! Which is probably why I went on it in the first place.

2 Likes

Next poll. We are going to spend 7 days in Orlando (excluding travel). We will have one day at each of the 4 parks in WDW.

Where will we spend the other three days? (Pick up to 3)

• MK
  • HS
  • AK
  • EP
  • UOR
  • Resort Day

0 voters

Oh, definitely.

“Oh, that’s looks fun!” he naively says to himself.

3 Likes

Change your pants

7 Likes

I don’t think the Fab Four stayed at the same resort so why do you guys need to?

6 Likes

I would like to join but under no circumstance am I doing that water slide.
I offer:
travel with ECV and can carry multiple back packs on the ECV
DAS PASS
I can go RD to close on a single charge and then some.
If majority rules I will not kill @ryan1 or @sanstitre_has_left_the_building but I will run them over.:innocent:

Draw back I can’t ride all rides because some I don’t fit but I will wait for others.
Final meet up should be DS because they are open after parks close.
Also I like the All Stars, I would stay any where as long as I don’t have to ride the Death buckets.

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Ah, great idea! This will give us more time to relax and unwind together with a late ADR. But where shall we eat at DS?

5 Likes

I don’t care just happy to be there. I will eat or drink anything ONCE once.

4 Likes

If you’re doing 6 guys, the park hop challenge should be 3 teams of 2.

This introduces a sort of handicap/playing field leveler.

Each park might need a spinny ride and a drops ride.

Maybe a couple of extra credit options as well as the requirements.

4 Likes

I did one of those back in my invincible years. It was my first taste of NOT being invincible.

I laid down, crossed my arms and off I went.

What the nice hourly employee busy flirting with his co-worker forgot to mention was not to lift my head on the way down.

That’s how I learned that the human head weighs A LOT and not to throw that crap around carelessly.

I felt my entire body separate from the slide so I was actually free falling. I could barely even feel the water on my back. I went rigid straight and prayed I’d survive to grow up and chase my dream of being a girlfriend of a New Kid on the Block.

I survived. Realized that the Boston accent from NKOTB was a bit too much for me. And decided that I would not, in fact, be sky diving on my 18th birthday as originally planned.

Good call on the tunnel first for the slide.

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: This was my sisters’ dream too (we grew up in the 80s-90s).

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I did that slide at Wet & Wild when I was 13 on a dare. I loved it then!

The one at Volcano Bay reminds me of the slide in the Disney Magic with the drop tube. I was one and done with that!

4 Likes

I kinda want this to happen in the worst way!

You guys would be hilarious.

4 Likes

I want in! I didn’t know how much I wanted this until I saw it, and started thinking what I would accomplish in a trip with other similarly minded buddies. Since this is hypothetical, I may need to plan a real guy’s weekend on the other side of this COVID mess. I vote for for POR, mainly for River’s Roost.

The manly food and drink tour would be fun, as would a combo of WDW for entertainment and UOR for thrills.

8 Likes