Super Liner Bros Virtual Trip Report

I loved Boardwalk. I wouldn’t hesitate going there again.

3 Likes

We need a poll!

Which resort represents Super Liner Bros best?

1 Like

See? @ryan1 and I are agreeing already.

7 Likes

Do we all stay at the same resort, or do we run experiments while simultaneously all getting to the same park from different resorts and trying to beat the others?

4 Likes

And here we are agreeing again.

Actually, not quite. My issue was the water pressure-hosing my bathing costume into a part of my anatomy that was not designed to house a bathing costume.

7 Likes

Choose your own adventure! I like it.

Which resort should we stay at? (choose 1-3)

• Boardwalk
  • Art of Animation
  • Coronado Springs Gran Destino
  • Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Polynesian
  • Contemporary
  • Wilderness Lodge
  • Other

0 voters

Nope. I’m only willing to stay in refurbished resorts.

Also, if your objection to Pop is Skyliner-related then it applies equally to AOA.

2 Likes

My understanding is that (at least right now) that AoA is running buses to all parks to alleviate load on the Skyliner system, but Pop is not. But perhaps I misunderstood.

1 Like

Much the better idea :bowing_woman:

1 Like

It’s never wrong to imagine @ryan1 being murdered.

1 Like

Hmm. Difficult. I mean, how “imaginary” are we going. If cost is no object to this, this trip could become out of hand! :slight_smile: I would try to imagine a trip that is true to character.

But WL is beautiful. Poor location.
Boardwalk is great location and beautiful. Bit expensive, though.
AoA is poor location and meh, but cheap!
Contemporary is way too expensive, and frankly, having easy access to MK is not ideal.
Never been to AKL, but not best location…still, like the idea of it.

Hmm.

1 Like

Our family has been playing a LOT of Among Us lately…so murder isn’t out of the question any longer! :wink:

2 Likes

I’m digging a good “competition” vibe with this. We could come up with a bunch of creative “events” or “tasks” like a decathlon over the course of several days and add up the points at the end.

3 Likes

Mostly agree.

Love WL, but bad location. Ditto AKL. CSR is my go-to resort, and it can be cheaper than Pop. But bad location.

BW is classier than CR and offers easy access to two parks.

AOA is out.

1 Like

Really can’t go wrong with Swan or Dolphin.

3 Likes

Not Disney. Doesn’t count.

2 Likes

True. I’d be fine with either of those as well. More budget friendly, but easy access to HS, Epcot, and Boardwalk. Of course, no DME. (Sorry…that’s a sore spot still come Jan. 2022!)

1 Like

We could do a most foot steps/mileage challenge. But that would require going our separate ways part of the day. Hmmm, maybe a park hop challenge.

1 Like

Who can consume most Mickey bars?

2 Likes

I have done that!

1 Like