Sunshine Flyer Experience

Anyone use Sunshine Flyer for transportation recently? What are the wait times at the airport before you get on the bus? They have a deal going on and I’m tempted to try it. Thanks!

2 Likes

I did in February shortly after they started the service. It was fine. The workers/drivers were helpful and friendly. We left the airport within minutes of boarding a bus that wasn’t even half full. Pick up was timely. I will use them again.

6 Likes

I used them 2 weeks ago and it was very good. Take the deal! I think the bus was already there on our way to Disney World and we just had to wait to board (maybe 5ish minutes?). And they were extremely punctual in picking us up for the trip back to MCO.

3 Likes

I’ve definitely heard much better things about Sunshine Flyer than Mears, at least for the pickup from your resort. Let us know how it goes!

2 Likes

Is there really some sort of small cheap prize for kids? I’m looking for any carrot to make it to a bus.

I’m not sure what you’re asking, but I think it’s a great idea to have a few “prizes” on hand to bribe (I mean entertain) your kids as needed!

It sounds like the type of service that would give your kids a toy train when they board. But I’m guessing they don’t.

Nope, nothing.

1 Like

Mears had cheap plastic sunglasses as their “party favor”. I’m guessing if Sunshine Flyer has a free gift too, it’s along the same lines as that. In other words, pack your own bribe gifts :laughing:

1 Like

I travel with all the goodies-but a “if you walk up there and down there and then go back there again…” can end with “and a nice person may give you a prize…well that’s just what my crew needs!!!

2 Likes