Sunrise Safari in January

Hello All. This is my first post so I hope I’m getting it right.

I have reservations at the Animal Kingdom Lodge Club Level in late January. I booked Club level specifically because I wanted to do a Sunrise Safari. I got my requests into the itinerary planning office and the email I got back on the day my bookings could be made said:

The Sunrise Safari has been available for over 13 years, and it is now being evaluated. Currently, all bookings have been placed on hold as of January 1, 2015. We evaluate our products from time to time to see if they are still a good fit and a valued experience for our guests. We will advise you as soon as we know the outcome.

I’m trying not to freak out about this but of course I am! Has it happened before? Anybody have any insight about this? Advice? Calming words?

Bummer! I hope they are still doing them on your dates. Maybe they will come up with something even better to offer!

I’m sorry but Sunrise Safaris are being discontinued. They will not be available in January. AKL CL is amazing though! Love the scones with clotted cream in the afternoons.

Well that stinks. Any word on why?