Summer Room Offer 8/20 - 8/27

The week before SWGE opens, 8/20 – 8/27, is getting discounted each day. On Saturday, I saw value resorts for $135 / night during this week. Today, All-Star Music is $114 / night. I’m so tempted to do a last minute trip!

My DW says to go for it. My brain says I just got back in April and to save the money for a BIG dream trip for the 50th in 2021 when they’ll have six new rides & SWGE open. Being a WDW nerd can be so hard some times!

5 Likes

I won’t get back until 8/4 but when I see those prices, I think oh heck, lets do another weekend. LOL
We are all addicts and enablers here aren’t we?

2 Likes

I have the money, vacation time and desire. The reason I haven’t done it is because my DD is about to start her last year of High School. I was waiting to do my first solo trip when she was off to college / living away. Plus, we went to Orlando in April and she got soooo sick. She missed out on 3 out of 5 days that trip. She was heartbroken and I still haven’t discussed all the fun I had the days she was stuck in the hotel. (It wasn’t her first trip, but she loves the parks too!) I’m not sure how to look her in the eye and say “See ya!! I’m going back to WDW without ya!”

The more I plan for my first solo trip in 2021 makes me see how reasonable getting an AP would be for me. I live where Southwest has $100 or less each way tickets to MCO most days. My DW isn’t as passionate about the parks and without taking the family the cost is pretty reasonable.

2 Likes