Summer Hours 2024

Long way of saying - I don’t understand why they would update now to even more incorrect hours and then update again. Seems like duplicate unnecessary work

Agreed. I’d prefer TP stuck with their estimates. When you try to make a touring plan anytime between Day 70 and Day ~20, you’re stuck with the placeholder hours. I think I did mention that to Len at some point.

1 Like

As you can imagine, there are people who want updates done immediately upon those intermediate changes. So there’s no single ‘update’ policy that satisfies everyone.

Our current process updates based on all the information available at the moment.

I’m not planning to change that. We have enough work to do now that has broad need and agreement, that I’m not going to entertain “what-if” options right now for this either.

I’m not saying this to shut down the conversation, but to set expectations.

5 Likes

That’s far. I appreciate the feedback :slight_smile: I can imagine that with billions of subscribers there’s definitely no one-size-fits-all approach.

Thanks again for all you do!

1 Like

Updating this again… park hours are now updated through May 25th. We arrive on the 26th. :laughing:

I’m impatiently waiting for this Friday to find out what our actual hours are.

1 Like