Summer Annual Passholder Discount?

Anyone else surprised that WDW hasn’t put out an annual passholder room-only discount for summer yet? When I look on Mousesavers, it seems like there has typically been an offer out by this time of year. Do you think they won’t offer something this year due to Toy Story land or do am I just being impatient?

1 Like

Watching as well, been checking daily for something at least later in spring.

1 Like

I’m curious about this myself since I already have a trip planned for late April (I’ve been refreshing that page several times a day since before Christmas). Unfortunately I don’t have enough experience as a passholder to go back as far as Mousesavers, much less beyond, so I don’t know what to make of the present situation either.

Of course we all knew it was never a guarantee, but I hope they decide to toss the passholders a bone. A resort discount sure helps to take some of the sting out of the cost of that AP.

1 Like

Inventory is down due to construction at CBR and CSR. I’m hoping for a nice Passholder rate too, but I’m wondering if it’s a pipe dream this year.

1 Like

And the refurbs happening at Pop and then the All Stars are starting soon also. LOTS of rooms out of service.

3 Likes

True! Did not consider those because the other construction is on such a larger scale, but you’re absolutely right.

2 Likes