Summer 2022 DCL

So this was just posted on Disneycruise.com about next summers cruises & when they would be available. https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/featured/2022-advance-booking/

Have to admit, not really thrilled that the Dream is going out of Miami and hopefully that is just during the summer and not it’s permanent home. It’s easier for me to fly to/from MCO than MIA.

2 Likes

There was something on the news about construction around Cape Canaveral and cruise ships moving to ‘new’ homes… temporarily?

Also, looking at the schedule for the Dream out of Miami to the Bahamas, Key West is no longer listed as a port.

I also got this notice, As a Disney Vacation Club ® Member, you can book summer 2022 Disney cruise itineraries early!

Do DVC members usually get early access?

As a first time cruiser I was able to book a day early with DVC. My TA was on hold for over 8 hours.

There was also a special magnet on my door and a welcome before we sailed with free drinks (I grabbed waters too for the room).

2 Likes

From TP:

I heard speculation that they moved the Dream out of Port Canaveral because they think the Wish will be sailing out of Port Canaveral when it is built.

We rebooked our cancelled cruises from June 2020 and June 2021 for August 2022.

1 Like