Suggestions on ~10 hours at UOR

Can anyone provide some suggestions as to what some of the key attractions I should try to hit in a day at UOR outside of Harry Potter? I will have a park to park pass & Express pass. I will definitely be spending quite a bit of time in Hogsmeade & Diagon Alley. I just am not sure what else is worth hitting outside these areas while I am there. I’ll be solo.

Thanks!

At IOA Hulk, Spider-Man. At US Rip Ride Rock-it, Revenge of the Mummy, Men in Black, Simpsons. Honestly I love everything there but I’d say those are the headliners - I haven’t mentioned the water rides at IOA as you get completely soaked but if it’s hot you might like that.

2 Likes

We’ve only done IOA so I can’t comment on USO, but we loved Spiderman and if you’re a coaster fan my daughter tells me that Hulk is a very good one. The Seuss section is cute but not a must-do.

To this, I’d add Kong. Kong is possibly my favorite ride at IOA now. BUT, it probably isn’t a good ride if you have young kids.

I thought it was meh. Not sure I’ll bother next time.

1 Like

I, on the other hand, went out of my way to make sure I did it a second time. I liked it better than both of the HP simulator rides.

I’m with you on this. It didn’t do much for me. I felt the same way about Fallon.

1 Like