Sudden increase in wait times?

I’ll be in my Ariel shirt! If you see me say hello!

Every day?!

1 Like

@Laura_hastings Keep your plans as are, and make a copy. Then optimize the copy and see what you get.

3 Likes

Nah, I think there may be a hygiene issue there lol!
I actually have a whole outfit scheme for each day, but the Ariel shirt will make an appearance in there somewhere!

1 Like

That’s what I am doing. That way I can see what looks like the better plan the day of.

1 Like

Well this thread made me go and evaluate all my plans again…for the last week of September and what the heck, all my wait times went up, like some went way up. Dang!

Mine have gone up for late November/early December.

I’m planning to (or will try to) post on IG (same username) each day and link to chat so people can see what I’m wearing and where I’m going. I’m not sure if I’ll make it here too but I’ll try.

Genius. I never paid attention to the little button that says “copy”.

So I did this, optimized the plans and now I am stressed out. I have been manually moving attractions in certain places and evaluating and obviously when I optimized it all exploded into different spots. If I keep my original plan I worry it’s not the “best” way but the new way after being optimized seems all over the place.

1 Like

Ooo that’s a good idea! I’m definitely going to be doing a trip report on here, with lots of pictures, but I won’t do that till we get home. I don’t want to be on my phone any more than I have to while in the world lol.

1 Like

Aanndd…I’m following you :grinning:

1 Like

Fab! I am pretty boring :joy: but I have a few liners following me so I feel a responsibility to post at least a bit on there while I’m at WDW. Otherwise it will be a trip report on here afterwards.

2 Likes

I’m so lame. I’m not on instagram. But I would follow you if I was!

1 Like

You’re not missing much :joy: I only joined because you can’t share pics directly to chat, you can only do it via IG or some other kind of photo sharing site. I had it 5 years and had about 8 pics on there. I’ve only started using it properly in the last couple of years.

Just saw on chat FOP at reduced capacity with FPP line 40 minutes.

All my friends are on it and I’m just over here be a lame 30-something. My husband doesn’t even have Facebook, so he makes me feel young and cool. :yum:

2 Likes

i think im sorry i ever did tps so early, but i like to see when to schedule fpp. plus i have a dh who refuses to do eemh and complains about back tracking. sooooo ive done 2 plans for each day now. 1 for eemh and then 1 for park opening. i have given up the idea of riding headliners twice in a tiered park. and i may have to go against wishes and not spend tons of time modifying fpp because dh will conplain about me being on phone. and this is the reason this will be my last trip …too expensive for all the ridiculous planning required

We go in 11 days and mine changed by x4 on some rides! It has freaked me out because now I can’t get everything done I thought I could. Going to have to back off some!

if i got paid by the hour for rearranging plans id be able to retire. not doing it again. i think i will throw a proverbial dart…schedule all fast passes as early as possible and see what happens. my head hurts

2 Likes

There is definitely some advantage to planning on taking seriously the wait time estimations, but keep in mind that they are just estimations. A schedule that’s ruined by 20 min. here or there may not have been appropriately able to absorb deviations in the first place.