Stupid question

Can I take my stroller on the mk train?

I do not believe so. Also, no such thing as a stupid question. We’re here to help each other! :smiley:

2 Likes

If it is your stroller you can fold it up and take it on the train. If it is a Disney stroller no those do not fold but take your card and stuff with you and you will get a new one at the next station.

1 Like

Only stupid answers… :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks guys :slight_smile: Also, does anyone happen to know where I can find a bus schedule for Disney buses?

There is no “schedule” per se. Depending on your resort, you might have a fancy new screen that will tell you when the next bus arrives; those haven’t been rolled out everywhere. Otherwise, the wait for a bus at your resort should be no more than 20 minutes, according to Disney. I personally find that I rarely wait more than 10, but YMMV.

Thanks! We have a T-Rex reservation first thing when we get there, and I was trying to decide if it would be faster to take the bus or drive.

1 Like

Disney Springs is tricky! The driving situation there is still a bit of a mess as I understand it (I don’t drive, so I don’t worry about that stuff too much), so I would probably take the bus. You might also try pushing the reservation back a little bit. Did you make it through Disney? If there aren’t different times available on the Disney Dining site or via their phone line, try T-Rex directly. Because they’re owned by Landry’s and not by Disney, they hold back some reservations from the Disney system.

I think a Landry’s select card would also work at T-Rex, which would negate the need for a reservation. The card is $25, but you automatically get a $25 “welcome reward” when you purchase the card, so if you were going to spend at least $25 anyway, you break even. The card allows you to be seated with a higher priority than walk-ups. More info here, and if there is anything I was wrong about, I apologize!

1 Like

I’m hoping to push the res back, but I’m keeping my current time since my son is DYING to go :wink: I’m hoping the TP advanced res will help me out. We’re on the dining plan, so I don’t think the Landry’s card would help us, but thanks so much for the suggestion!
We’ve never done the bus before, so this a completely different scenario for us (EEK!)

1 Like

My philosophy is “No matter what goes wrong, I’m still in Disney World!”. Keeps me from stressing too much over things going wrong. But I know it’s different when you have not only your own hopes to live up to, but your kiddo’s, too. Good luck!

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/disney-springs/gallery/29sep2015-disney-springs-guidemap/25590.htm

The parking garage is over by the West side, and the bus will drop you closer to the restaurant. I suggest the bus. I went to Disney Springs on my last visit and the buses and traffic was not too bad. Which I am grateful for as my next stay will be in the hotels over near there.

I think your best best is the bus. Make sure you have the phone number of the restaurant so you can call if you will run late.

Well you know what Forrest Gump would say…
“Stupid is as stupid does”

You can take your stroller on the train. Just fold it up.

Yeah that is what I said.

If it is your stroller you can fold it up and take it on the train. If it is a Disney stroller no those do not fold but take your card and stuff with you and you will get a new one at the next station.

We drove a few weeks ago and it was very easy to get in and out, and the parking garage was easy to navigate. I’m not sure what all the complaints were about saying driving was awful, because we really had no problems. There was construction, but the signs were very clear.