Stroller Rental Company

I have read numerous blogs and stroller company reviews but I am struggling to find some within the last year or so. Can everyone please share the company that they used for stroller rental and what your experience was?

Kingdom Strollers.

Required no effort on my part. Stroller was delivered to my resort, I just needed to pick it up from the baggage valet person (can’t remember the exact title I’ve been up since 2am). Returned to the same at the end of my trip. It was a new or barely used model, easy to fold and transport on the buses. Would use again if junior was still stroller age.

1 Like

Kingdom always gets great reviews on their products and service.

And when the boy tragically died at GF from alligator, they assisted the family greatly. That will always make them winners to me.

3 Likes

Kingdom. So easy. So worth it.

2 Likes

I just helped a friend book a stroller . We booked with Kingdom. As @OBNurseNH mentioned, their response during that tragedy has earned my loyalty.

2 Likes

We used Kingdom last year and are using them this year as well. Easy to work with and great customer service. They drop it off and pick it up at the resort. When the new stroller requirements came out a few months back Kingdom sent an email saying the stroller we choose was over by a 1/2 inch and asked us what we wanted to do either change to another comparable stroller or get a refund. They seem on top of their game. Highly recommend!

3 Likes

Sounds like Kingdom is, hands down, the way to go. Thanks everyone for the insight!!

3 Likes

I heard about the boy, but what did Kingdom do? I never heard this part. I always felt like Disney would have done what they could for the family, i.e. pay them a lot of money to make the publicity go away, but Kingdom never would have gotten that negative publicity.

I do not remember the details but I do remember that the family had a Kingdom stroller . Kingdom never said anything but I remember the reports from others that they took steps to help and shelter the family.

1 Like

Well on the small scale they refunded their rental. But in a larger scale they raised a bunch of money to help them.

1 Like

I used Orlando Stroller Company and had a similar experience to what people here have had with Kingdom. It was completely seamless, delivered to my hotel the day it was supposed to.

Again, thanks. I was SHOCKED at being able to reserve a double BOB city stroller (a $650+ stroller) for $80-90 for 7 days. It’s incredible! So glad I decided to do this.

3 Likes

I was too abd so easy and worth it!