Stroller recommendations at WDW

I have a 5 and 10 year old. Should I get strollers at WDW theme parks as it seems better suited for older kids? Can I pre-book to get guaranteed strollers ?

We have a 4 and 6 year olds - and are bringing a double bob. Is that crazy?

Definitely not crazy. It’s a lot of walking. The strikers in the park aren’t comfortable. Most people rent from an outside company. And you can’t take them out of the park to your hotel etc.

We took our Joovy double stroller in January. Three daughters 6,4, and 3. The double stroller was awesome because we could store items underneath while in the parks. After two days we ended up getting a single Minnie stroller too because the kids did not want to walk and mom and dad were not going to carry kids. Ha

Just came back - rented a single BOB from StrollerBug for our 5 yr old. It was waiting for us at bell when we arrived and we left it there when we left. BEST IDEA EVER. Bob was so easy to push, I loved that I could take it on the monorail and in and out from the park, and I didn’t have to meet anyone. It was comfy, had ample room for storage. And I got the rain cover which was a lifesaver on the rainy days, my 5 yr old princess climbed inside her rain-free carriage and was cozy and dry.

I do like the park strollers because they can handle heavy weight and are still easy to push and maneuver. Even for most recent trip we rented a double stroller for my 10, 10, and 7 year olds to share (only one at a time—they are all big boys—but mostly used by 7). Even the older kids get tired after 5 days in the parks. Not the most comfortable thing in the world, but got the job done. You can save a few bucks by prepaying for the length of your stay, but I don’t think it is a true guarantee. That said, they have plenty strollers available and we never had a problem grabbing one when we wanted.

I have to say, we have a 4yo and 8mo and we like or Uppababy umbrella strollers better than anything. Our Vista is just too bulky. The umbrellas work well on the Skyliner, easy to break down for Minnie Van travel or for air travel. Also takes up very little room in your resort room. It is nice to be able to go in two different directions sometimes like for restroom breaks or rider switching to have two strollers.