Stroller question

Does anyone know what brand/kind of strollers the rental strollers are at the WDW parks? (specifically curious about Magic Kingdom and Epcot, if there are different strollers at the different parks). I’m mostly wondering about the double strollers. I looked at the Disney website and it says the weight limits and prices, but I would like to know the brand/type so I can decide if it will meet our needs. thanks!

They are not a particular brand, rather they are solid-bodied strollers made specifically for WDW. I’m sure if you search on-line you will find pictures of them.

1 Like

thank you! I will do that

In my opinion, you avoid the Disney strollers. They’re hard, uncomfortable, and don’t transfer from park to park.
There are several stroller rental companies in Orlando that deliver and pick-up at your resort. They rent City mini single and doubles that collapse with a button push, fit on Disney transportation (busses, monorails, and boats) and are cheaper for the week than the park strollers.

There are several companies that do this, but for our trip we rented from Apple, and only paid for the cleaning and insurance.

2 Likes

Agreed!
We rented a double from Kingdom Strollers. It was fantastic! My kids (4 and 2) were always tired at the end of a park day and I couldn’t imagine having to return the stroller as we left the park and lugging them back to the resort. It was also nice to have our own stroller for use on non-park days AND to pack/load up before heading out so we never really had to carry a bag once we left the room - it was always in the storage basket under the stroller.
At home, my 4yo hasn’t sat in a stroller in 2 years and we have a very active lifestyle. I was surprised by how much he used the stroller while at Disney - it’s a LOT of stimulation and walking for any age!

2 Likes

Park strollers are a very hard plastic. Perfect for wiping off after torrential downpours. If your kids are a bit older and are just looking for a ride when they’re tired… that’s one thing. For a toddler who needs to use it everywhere you go and potentially nap in it… no dice. Also, if you thought finding your bright green Chicco Echo was hard, try finding a stroller that looks identical to every. other. stroller.

1 Like

Found a picture of the WDW Single Stroller (DD not included):

1 Like