Strange offer

This is going to sound weird - but anyone going to MNSSHP on September 25th who hasn’t bought tickets? I have 2 and am willing to sell 1/2 price (2 for 1). Sadly just confirmed I have to cancel our upcoming trip as my dad’s health is worse than we thought

Sorry about your dad! Disney may refund you under the circumstances, it’s worth asking.

2 Likes

True - worth a try

1 Like

I am so sorry about your dad! If disney does not refund you let me know, We planned to go that day.

2 Likes

I’m so very sorry to hear about your father. We are most likely going to cancel our trip at the end of September as well. My mom just started chemo and it feels like a bad time to plan a vacation. It is so hard when your loved ones are ill.

1 Like

It is indeed. I would not have any fun even if we did go

1 Like

So thanks for suggestion - Maybe it was tears (which were not fake) but they did refund me

10 Likes

And now I will be releasing Fast passes and ADRs - does anyone want a list?

1 Like

I’m glad to hear it. Tough enough having your dad ill without losing out on money too.

Sorry to hear about your mum too @Gnatjo

3 Likes

what are your ADR? and how many?

Geeze, I’m so sorry. :worried: Glad they refunded your money, though.

Ugh, very very true. Hope everything turns out ok! Was she going with or was this a separate thing?

1 Like

She was planning to go with us. I think we all hoped it wouldn’t require chemo and that surgery/radiation would be enough. In hindsight, perhaps that was naive optimism, but that and hope is all what is keeping me going.

5 Likes

:cry: It’s so hard. My dad was not ill when we started planning (or that we knew of)

6 Likes

Shoot - I cancelled BOG on the 25th at 11:00 and Cali Grill Brunch on September 30th at 10 am

I’m all about hope.

7 Likes

Not naive optimism. All you can do in these circumstances is take things one step and one hurdle at a time. Wishing you and your family well.

5 Likes

So true. we don’t know. Praying for our aging parents

3 Likes

So sorry to hear this. Saying a prayer and sending positive thoughts to your dad and your family

3 Likes

So post was not meant to be depressing…hope all planning trips have a most wonderful time. I am amazed at the love and support from people I have never met…so thanks for being friends. leaving for now… hope to catch you all soon

7 Likes

Sending you hugs and keeping your family in my prayers.

4 Likes