Still have that Beaches and Cream Grilled Cheese in my head, what is the best thing you've ever eaten at WDW?

Which is easily rectified if you know how to ask nicely

You mean the proper order of things or something else?
DAMMIT FORUM!

2 Likes

sonofa nutcracker!

I forgot the forum gods like to screw with me.

Fixing

4 Likes

The proper order of things. I thought you’d numbered them that way intentionally based on the top ten debacle in your trip report. I’m laughing harder now.

ETA: laughing with you (I hope)

3 Likes

HUSH!

I did it on purpose

I swear :angel:

And stop laughing at me!!!

:sob:

(okay it’s hilarious. i’m hilarious even when i’m not trying to be - that’s how hilarious i am)

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

You’re mean!

3 Likes

I needed this laugh today! :smiley:

2 Likes

Laughing WITH you, I swear! :raised_hand::bookmark::us:

2 Likes

uh-huh. :unamused:

2 Likes

Or, if one is our mutual acquaintance who is so demanding of said ratio, employing physical and psychological menace.

1 Like

LOL I do not recall any such thing being discussed. I was not there, though, and will trust that you are not exaggerating. In my experience, they are an individual of calm if firm demeanor and not prone to violence

2 Likes

The acquaintance in question frequently accuses me of fabricating tales of such menace out of whole cloth. Perhaps the same cloth I used to bind the wounds of some server misfortunate enough to deliver a bad ratio?

Opinions differ. In conclusion, Homecoming is a land of contrasts.

3 Likes

I shall check with said individual and any other witnesses. I fear you are telling a tall tale, Kitteh. And a very tall one at that.

2 Likes

Carmel Corn at Germany in Epcot

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hard to pinpoint a specific favorite, but here are, for me, highlights worth seeking out next time, in no particular order.

1. Chicken from Olivia’s
  2. Deviled eggs from Homecomin’
  3. Cream cheese stuff pretzels from MK (both kinds)
  4. Lumpia from Pandora (but only if eaten fresh)
  5. The side of ham with my Macadamia Nut pancakes from Kona.
2 Likes

Favorites: as @ryan1 said, “not in any particular order”

1. Chicken from Olivia’s
  2. School bread from Kringle’s
  3. Thai coconut meatballs from Capt Cooks
  4. Chicken waffle sandwich from Sleepy Hallow
  5. Macadamia nut pancakes from Kona’s
  6. Lava you Float w/ extra pop rocks from sunshine terrace
3 Likes

Brunch at Wine bar George (the whole thing including fried mac & cheese bites app & Dole Whip Frozcato Mimosa)
Thai coconut meatballs (I ate these on ppehap recommendation and YUM!)
Gingerbread cookie sandwich with salted caramel buttercream from Karamell Kuche (sp?)

2 Likes

Oh! I can’t believe I forgot about school bread! Add that one to my list as well! :slight_smile:

2 Likes