Steve's Countdown Thread - he's HERE!

Should have been 21, not 1

79 days and seems so far away :frowning:

12 days until harambe nights with @MagicMN, @MDU, @Sing_a_ma_jig_Keli, @okie and others (and @MrTomMorrow even though he’s not going to HN).

Then 73 days until food and wine with @HappyKaren, @GlitchVonSchweetz, and @MrTomMorrow and others.

Then 171 days until Marathon weekend with so many liners I can’t possibly list them all here. Lol.

5 Likes

Almost all the same countdows as @Darth_DopeyD73, give or take a few days. Plus the princess half. And probably divorce court if I plan any more trips after that

5 Likes

No countdown, but i am trying to improve the conversation and keeping the conversation light and fun. But how can Steve have a countdown thread if he didn’t post to it?

I’m glad to see a familiar post… ❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊☆ºoº.•:¨¨:•.ºoº☆❊

2 Likes

Yay! Steve gets his own thread! We are at 180 days today for BWV (got up at 2:45 am to make ADR’s - I live on the West Coast)

69 days!!!

120! It makes me so happy to see it dwindling each day!!!

200 to WDW. 445 to DCL. Yay!!!

@MOJoe I started the thread in the hopes of continuity - and since Steve missed all the change yesterday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Poor Steve. I hope he finds us.

47 Days! Whoa, hello, I’d better get my money together, I have a payment due soon!

@SallyEpp_cot I know!!! I was just seeing if I can find him to send him a notification - maybe I’ll do a shout out to him on Chat… :mega:

@EthicalAddict: maybe you can post the link to the thread over on chat and give a shout out to him

great idea @Darth_DopeyD73 :running:

:one: :one: :nine:

2 Likes

350 till WL or POR. Not sure which one yet.

253ish to Orlando, 256ish to WDW. 259 to first cruise on the Dream :smiley:

30 days until surprise trip for kids, 109 until F&W with my mom. DME tags came last week, t-shirts from MzDiznee, and Hidden Mickeys book from @SallyEpp_cot - it’s all hidden in my closet until I furiously pack everything the night before.