Stepping away from the plan . .

I’m at 117 days. 57 more days till I can start booking my FPPs.

Countless changes — to ADRs, to park days, and even to the hotel. But I do think I’m done now.

So I’m going to try to step away from the spreadsheet for two months.

No doubt FPP availability will require some (ahem) minor tinkering but I think for all our sakes I should try to forget about my trip for now.

Feel free to hold me to account if I break my embargo!

4 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

I marked it on my calendar :joy:

Disappointed though. Your endless tinkering and adjustments are very entertaining!

5 Likes

Entertaining. Stressful. Pot-ay-to, pot-ah-to.

I’m tempted to post the most recent iteration, but then people might comment and that might provoke further changes!

2 Likes

Sorry Matt, the only appropriate response from this Scottish lass (poetic licence may have been invoked) is …

“Aye, right”!

Prove me wrong :wink:

And good luck!

I started this thread 25 minutes ago. During that time I have made zero changes to the plan. Ha. I win.

3 Likes

Oh sorry, I don’t think you realise that your (ahem) autocorrect function changed the phrase 57 nanoseconds to 57 days.

Silly me, should have pointed it out sooner perhaps.

:rofl:

1 Like

I suggest you burn spreadsheet (figuratively speaking…since otherwise it might involve burning up your computer).

Other than your fast passes and dining reservations, try just free-wheeling the rest of the time. I dare you.

1 Like

That’s broadly the plan. I have blocks of times at parks and lists of rides I want to go on during them, but I’m not proposing to be striding purposefully around the whole time staring at my phone.

Oh the horror!

[I wasn’t trying to change anything! I’m just checking every day for HEA dessert party reservations becoming open.]

1 Like

There goes my hope for a MVT quote today!