Steamboat Willie Loungefly

Doing some late night browsing and came across this. Had to share bc I know some of y’all love him and I’ve never seen anything like this before.

8 Likes

I like the porthole one. Very cute!! :black_heart::white_heart::black_heart::white_heart:

3 Likes

I can hear the whistling just looking at it.

1 Like

Those are cute. There was one I liked a whole lot at one point that I - in typical me fashion - waited too long on and now it’s a thing of the past.

I can get it on ebay for over $100 with shipping. I just am not willing to part with that much over a bag.

4 Likes

Oh man. Thats adorable. Shopdisney has a few really cute ones 30% off right now (and a ton of outfits for the children, @TheSafetyLady !!) But i love this. I also like that cross body and the price point.

2 Likes

30% off you say?

2 Likes

My thought exactly. :laughing:

2 Likes

I already have most of the 30% off outfits. Womp womp :pensive:

1 Like

#sorrynotsorry

Definitely snagged this tee for myself, first saw it in a recent TR but cant remember whose

And a $12 Pete tee for hubby, and some $11 PJs for DD

4 Likes

Random Question…for Loungefly lovers. Does anyone buy NOT Disney Loungefly? I feel like I don’t see it outside of the parks, but maybe I’m just not looking for it - because I associate it so strongly with Disney.

I have a gorgeous Harry Potter one. I’ve seen all sorts of different ones.

A lot of these are out of stock but you can see the variety.

3 Likes

I have a Harry Potter LoungeFly that I love.

2 Likes

Love it!

I think they mostly have licensed merch so Disney, Marvel, HP, Sanrio, some anime and video game characters. I assume we are too old to see it usually in our daily life whereas at the parks we’re all young.

2 Likes

Box lunch has a huge bunch of non-Disney Loungefly

Oooh…@NoBellePrizeWinner - you’re going to be a backpack soon! https://www.loungefly.com/collections/coming-soon/products/beauty-and-the-beast-gaston-villains-scene-mini-backpack

1 Like

And @feep too! It looks like they’re doing a whole liners collection :rofl: :rofl: https://www.loungefly.com/collections/coming-soon/products/exclusive-disney-big-hero-6-baymax-cosplay-mini-backpack

2 Likes