Staying at Beach Club - How to get to Parks early?

We’ll be staying at the Beach Club in late March. I haven’t been to WDW in almost 30 years. I’m getting up to speed on all the transportation options.

My question today is how to get to the parks to take advantage of the early opening times for WDW hotel guests. Honestly, I’m not worried about EPCOT (obviously) and not too worried about AK or Hollywood Studios.

But I’m trying to figure out how to get to MK earlier in the morning. My understanding is buses don’t start early enough to get us to the park in time. We can’t take a rideshare to MK because those just drop off at the transportation center.

What am I missing? What have others done?

I thought the busses were running earlier… i though 60-90 mins before park open (including EE). Its about 20 mins give or take from BC to MK

To MK from BC via bus, it’s recommended that you hit that bus stop:

1 Like

On Touring Plan’s WDW Planning Tool, WDW Chat, folks are listing bus arrival times in the morning from resort hotels to each park.

A Lines chatter created a spreadsheet as well. (Published in ‘22 UG.)

Just pop in and ask for the latest.

Yesterday I read on WDW Chat that busses were arriving at MK prior to even the walkers from CR/BLT.

https://m.touringplans.com/wdw#_chat_page_1

We made it from BC to MK for an 8AM pre-park open breakfast without any issue. This was pre-pandemic though so I’m not sure how relevant the data point really is as of now. But it definitely used to be possible without issue.

First bus when I was there in December came at 7:15 for 8:30 early entry and we were the first ten busses into magic kingdom and let through security before the walkers from contemporary. Get to the bus stop at or before 7 and you’ll be golden!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for all the helpful info.