Staying at All Star Movies in a week what do bus wait times look like first thing in the morning

I will be at Disney staying at All Star Movies in a week and I would like to know how buses are running first thing in the morning. The last time I was at Disney Covid precautions had bus wait times up to two hours to get to the parks in the morning. I ended up driving. I will have my car. Should I plan on driving to the parks yet again or is riding the bus a better option now?

Depends on what you mean by “first thing”. If you’re at the bus an hour before published park time you’ll be on one of the first and no wait

1 Like

That’s what I mean by first thing. Last time you had to be there around 6:30 and prepare to wait.
Thank you!

1 Like

First buses are coming about 90 minutes before early opening. Animal kingdom buses tend to come closer to 60-75 minutes before park opening.

2 Likes

Thanks for this. I was waffling as I posted - is it 60 or 90 minutes??? - so thank you for clarifying!!!

1 Like

Welcome, it’s a weird hobby I have. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Listen.

You’re on a forum of people with a serious Disney addiction.

You don’t need to explain “weird hobby” to me

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

We were at all star movies this week, and had little to no wait for any bus! I’ve actually been impressed with buses all week - the longest wait we had was at AK when we were hopping to MK and when the bus showed up, another one was immediately behind it. In fact, three times we sat on the bus and waited to depart because the bus was a little ahead of schedule (and by wait, I mean like 5-7 min)

4 Likes

We were there the week after Thanksgiving. We went over to All Star Music though since we were on the back side of Mighty Ducks. The buses would come about an hour or so before EE. Sometimes earlier. So we arrived around 7am for MK opening at 9am, for example. We were typically on the first bus.

At the beginning of the week, there were longer waits at the parks for a bus, but it got better as the week went on. We would hop in the shortest line (ASMo or ASMu). Typically it was ASMu. There were some waits, so I think it will depend on how busy it is when you go.

3 Likes