Starting to plan November 5-12

Not sure how I missed your avatar (?) pic!

1 Like

oh the drama! My mom called me yesterday in tizzy - made me think someone died!

1 Like

It was not unexpected though, especially after this year :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Yes I’ve done that a few times with meals at S71/the Wave.

1 Like

I think I know what the popular opinion will be, but I’ll ask anyway: Would it be worth it to do Chef Mickey’s on the last park day, and then Topolino’s breakfast on the last day before departure? Chef Mickey’s is definitely more important to us as A) we’ve done it before and loved it and 2) both kids love trains and riding out on the monorail would be great.

I think CM on your last MK day and then awesome Topolinos breakfast on your departure day sounds like an excellent plan.

1 Like

Bump up for some more planning help - I’m looking at adjusting my park days based on the predicted crowd calendar. I know we’re still months out and it can change, but right now it looks like it makes sense to switch it up. Sunday looks like the busiest day, and it seems like AK is going to be the best bet that day. Is it worth it to rearrange some days to get a much lower CL at EP?
Current:

• Saturday MK = CL7
  • Sunday AK = CL7
  • Monday EP = CL5
  • Tuesday MK = CL4
  • Wedsnesday HS = CL4
  • Thursday HS = CL3
  • Friday MK = CL4
  • Saturday = tears in MCO

Proposed:

• Saturday MK = CL7 - arrival day, ride whatever LL we can stack before arrival, probably early bed
  • Sunday AK = CL7 - rope drop, leave in the afternoon and return for the evening
  • Monday MK = CL5 - rope drop, spend as much time as we like
  • Tuesday HS = CL4 - rope drop, spend as much time as we like
  • Wednesday EP = CL2 - rope drop, try to make it back for Harmonious
  • Thursday HS = CL3 - late day, stay till close
  • Friday MK = CL4 - late day, stay till close

I’d keep an eye on thrilldata into the summer. That’s great for viewing the recent trends and tracking how much they change. Mondays seem to be busy everywhere though.

It may be…

1 Like

If it were my family’s trip, I would switch it for a drop from CL5 to CL2. Of course, those predicted CL’s may change as we get closer to November.

1 Like