Starcruiser set for liftoff - first voyage 3/1/22

I feel the same way! Maybe if we could try not to plan our group Liner trip right for
3/1/22, that would be helpful! I’m guessing that those who want to go will want to go ASAP though.

1 Like

I feel the same. However, the day after we return from this trip, we break ground on our first coffee kiosk. With three more to follow over the following 12 - 18mo. It may be 2024 before we feel comfortable taking another vacation. So one of the first few bookings it is!

3 Likes

Someone just posted from an email they got about AP booking:

“Active Annual Passholders can be among the first to book and experience Star Wars : Galactic Starcruiser. Take advantage of this opportunity to book during a special pre-sale window 10/7–10/9 for voyages 3/1–5/4. Limited availability.”

3 Likes

10/28 is my dad’s birthday! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m DVC and Visa. Looks like I might need to get an AP now too! I’ll give it a couple of days and see if the DVC and Visa dates are the same.

ETA - it says “active” so I guess purchasing one now would not help :frowning:

2 Likes

I think they will probably be the same offer.

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:

And someone else just posted this which apparently appears on the web pages (I default to the U.K. site which doesn’t have anything up yet).

“Eligible Disney Vacation Club® members can be among the first to book and experience Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser. Take advantage of this opportunity to book during a special pre-sale window 10/7–10/9 for voyages 3/1–5/4. Limited availability. Terms apply.”

1 Like

Winner winner, chicken dinner! Thank you!

So, do you guys think the Starcruiser package will be refundable similar to a regular vacation package? Once the Liners agree on a date, I’ll just book it. I figure I can hopefully cancel or reschedule later if needed.

Discount. :rofl: But that would be nice.

Planning trip next year to celebrate DD 21st. Was hoping this wouldn’t be open so we aren’t tempted to book. It’s soooo expensive. But it’s also our 25th anniversary year. Hmmm…Starting to justify it.

I need to sign off and avoid all the enablers here.

5 Likes

Snap!

Although the 21st birthday for youngest was last year and our 30th wedding anniversary was this year. With our trip postponed for another year. But we’ll still be celebrating both hen we go.

Not sure we’ll do it then - we’re going over Christmas. Up to DH though, not me. It’s his retirement splurge.

1 Like

Guessing May 4th will sell out quickly? I’ll be online or calling bright and early on the 7th!

2 Likes

i wonder how far out bookings will be available! I’m basically going to try to take whatever I can get and make it work LOL.

2 Likes

What time do you think reservations will open up? I told DH I’ll be setting an alert every hour from midnight on! :joy:

1 Like

At least for the special “pre-bookings” for AP holder et al, it will be:

I’m not planning to go until 2023, so my booking window will be a ways off.

Someone on another forum said they called and were told 6AM but I have no idea if I believe that or not. They keep opening earlier and earlier.
The Website makes it sound like you have to call and it won’t be online. Supposedly an additional email will be coming with details but I never get their emails :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Me either :roll_eyes:

Since I do not have family interested in this, I’ll be looking for a group trip also.

1 Like

So I’m seeing someone on Mouseowners saying the small print suggests the early DVC booking date is only if one person in the party books on points.