Star Wars @ HS

Thank you for the info!

I would love to know what restaurant that is! My 2yo DS is Star Wars obsessed! At the school fair today, he told a woman his name was Han Solo!!

The make your own Light Saber is also going to be a must!

Thank you for the heads up!

I went and looked - Backlot Express! https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/backlot-express/menus/dinner/

Awww tiny lil Han Solo!!! My guy and I are both pretty obsessed too at 40. But I think it’s cool that more kids can have that kind of immersive fun that princess-fans have had.

Awesome! Thanks again for the info! My 6yo DD wants to keep her eye open for a Princess Leia costume!

1 Like

i was also able to ‘catch’ a gem in the 7 dwarfs mine drain.

i just leaned over toward all the gems in the mine, with it hidden in the palm of my hand. then made a big deal of giving it to my daughter. took 4 seconds

1 Like

So sweet!

I think that 6 is definitely old enough for Star Tours, unless your child gets easily scared.
Build-your-own lightsaber is at the gift shop by Star Tours, but the line was really long (30 min?) in the afternoon. It’s probably something you should do on the earlier or later side if you’re interested. I don’t know if they also have that at the store in Disney Springs.

1 Like

There is also a store in Downtown Disney where you can build your own lightsaber. Sorry, I’m blanking on the name but I believe it was the giant toy store. However, when we went to that location, there wasn’t a CM who helped with the lightsaber construction. After my husband helped my 5 year old daughter build hers, he was happy to help 2 other kids build theirs but did eventually have to leave the store. He felt bad that other kids may be building incorrectly and have lightsabers that would never light up. You might have to hunt down a CM for help.

2 Likes