Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser - any liners planning to book this?

Devastating!

3 Likes

I can eat ice cream now. I really was eating an excessive amount. TMI - I had been having health issues and anything I ate went straight through me (turns out I have a rare form of colitis), so, using my early 20s logic, I figured I might as well eat whatever I wanted since I was losing weight no matter what. Enter ice cream for dinner and dessert every night.

10 Likes

I love that logic. Works for me.

5 Likes

Ooh, maybe that’s why I was able to stay so lean in college. I ate ice cream all the time. I might need to revisit that diet …

5 Likes

I’m a fake doctor and I approve this message.

And thankfully, it’s not Ice cream. Cause while the symptoms are SLOWLY subsiding, I have had ice cream and other dairy since I got back and nothing has flared up.

I actually think it was the fish at Rose and Crown. Or I scatched myself on the bush outside the room at SSR and that’s what did it.

All this to say: This is perfectly on topic for a 11PM lightsaber training :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I had this same mentality when I got Graves Disease. It was, for a brief and oh so beautiful moment (I mean, aside from the fact that I was actually very very sick LOL), a lot like the movie Thinner.

Sadly, it did not last once my thyroid was regulate. And I forgot how to eat like a regular human. So I got a little bit roundish (for me anyway) for a while. Oops.

3 Likes

And this is why I dread the time when I am no longer pregnant or nursing anymore! It’s been a solid decade of eating for at least 2!!

2 Likes

I never accept cookies, so it has no idea what I like :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Who doesn’t accept cookies?!

11 Likes

Well I’ve still to try Gideon’s so maybe my habits will change one day.

Virtual cookies are not to be trusted though :laughing:

4 Likes

Terrorists.

4 Likes

What are you insinuating? :thinking::laughing:

4 Likes

It’s always the ones you least suspect

5 Likes

See something, say something? :stuck_out_tongue:

welp, i’m seeing sus behavior here… so I’m saying something :laughing:

4 Likes

Just to clarify, you didn’t request a late time, they just assigned an 11pm slot to you?

1 Like

I did not request this time. :frowning: It’s so late!

Also me: oh MK is now open until 11 pm the day before Starcruiser? Should we take the monorail over after Epcot closes?

5 Likes

That gross foot is immediately what I saw. Ew. I hate feet.

2 Likes

My children…my children would love to stay up till midnight wielding some lightsabers. Me…only sleep after 10 :joy:

4 Likes

I thought this video actually makes the Starcruiser look fun.

6 Likes

They talk about the Halcyon’s rich backstory, but this is all their original concept, is it not??
These comics they were plugging are written by Imagineers?

1 Like