Star Wars Galactic and Fantasmic, can you do both?

Not sure if someone has asked before, but can you view both shows in the same night? It says Fantasmic showtime is 9pm, and Star Wars at 9:30. If anyone has any tips, those would be appreciated too!

You may be able to see some of the fireworks but you will not be able to see the projections.

Yes I would be interested to know too, as we will have this dilemma, only at 8.00 and 8.30 when we are there in September. My teens will prefer Star Wars I think, but it would be good to see both. I don’t think we will make Fantasmic though thanks to our 7.00 Sci Fi ADR! I’m trying to get an earlier time slot …

We were not able to do so in April. I have heard that you can leave Fantasmic! a few minutes before it ends and rush over to the SW thing. The crowds were awful as we were leaving. You may be able to see the fireworks, but the beauty is in the projections. We ended up going over to HS a separate night to watch SW. If we had to do over again, we’d skip Fantasmic! and just watch SW.

1 Like

Thanks for that advice - that was my feeling also. It sounds like a big hassle to do both in one night.