Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular

Do they still have the Star Wars fireworks? I can’t find a time for it for a May trip.

1 Like

We are going in May as well. I expect it will return, but like you, still waiting for times. I suppose it is possible they are going to retire it for something else…which seems odd since SWGE just opened a few months ago. Anyhow, they stopped it for Jingle Bell Jingle Bam during Christmastime.

Sometimes the times aren’t listed until really close to the date.

Also going in May and also waiting…I check daily. We can all alert each other when we see it available! :+1:t2:

If it helps at all, when we were there recently it was at park closing - after Fantasmic and Wonderful World of Animation

It will probably be more in the March/April timeframe when it opens up. I’m going end of January, and it was the first week of December when January booking opened up. I still haven’t booked yet, and there is still availability, so you don’t have to worry about it selling out.

I’m watching for this too, for March 1. They opened up Jan/Feb 32 days ago, so I’m hoping that March will come up soon…

We are going first week of March and crossing our fingers! We haven’t seen this show yet. We keep missing it because of Fantasmic