Spreadsheets

Hi! I know this has been posted before and probably by me lol! I am in need of a good spreadsheet for keeping track of everything! Something easy to read and use :smile: if someone doesnt mind sharing I would appreciate it thanks.

Why donā€™t you try the new dashboard on this site, it looks pretty good

Iā€™m sure someone will be willing to share ideas @littlemermaidmomma!

There was a big long thread about this with lots of examples on Chat that I saved. Want me to go bump for you @littlemermaidmomma? I could share mine but honestly Iā€™m not quite sure howā€¦

Anything is fine with me :smiley: thanks! I just need some new ideas!

Hi @littlemermaidmomma! Hereā€™s my spreadsheet from our May trip :smile:
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=70CA6829E38227C2!228&authkey=!AInkwjs4huZjFx8&ithint=file%2Cxlsx

If you save it to a Cloud account of any form (ie. dropbox, Gmail cloud, or like mine is on my Onedrive cloud), thereā€™s an option to share. You can create different settings with the link, so for example mine is a ā€œread-onlyā€ link, meaning people can look at it, download and modify, but they canā€™t change the one that Iā€™ve uploaded, so that when other people look at it, it hasnā€™t been messed with haha

Thanks @mALYficent, next time Iā€™m on my PC Iā€™ll try it through Dropbox. Maybe someone will find my crazy logic usefulā€¦

Thank you so much!

Okay, giving this a try. Hope this helps @littlemermaidmomma. Instead of putting specific times for each ride I just divide the hour into three 20 minute slots. At the bottom I have notes on changes we could make or alternatives to do or other basic notes. I also have a spot for snacks I know I want to get each day in each park (that part for my trip is still a work in progress). The below that I count the # of meal credits used each day (we have free dining) and below that was my spot to list out the FPP I wanted to make each day and what time so when my 60 days came up I knew what I wanted to make each day. As you can see they donā€™t match my master above b/c Iā€™ve made changes (LOTS!) since then.

If the link doesnā€™t work let me know. Iā€™m a newbie at this.

Hope it helps, or at least gets you a starting point. Have fun! :smile:

Spreadsheet

If you havenā€™t made your trip yet, Iā€™d recommend removing your confirmation numbers for reservations or other things, some dishonest people may take them and use them before you get there.

I left mine on my spreadsheet because weā€™ve already finished the trip so it doesnā€™t matter.

Good point @mALYficent ā€“ Iā€™ll go fix that now.

1 Like

I really appreciate all the info!