Spreadsheets Schmedsheets - Google Calendar!

I’m probably the last one to the party but I’ve seen several liners spreadsheets and built several of my own but just wasn’t very happy with any of them. Today I built my plans into Google Calendar and it worked great! Here’s what I like about it:

• Color Coding
  • Calendar or Agenda View
  • Room for notes on each entry like reservation numbers or links to my touring plans
  • Automatically syncs with my cell phone so I can set it to alert me on my phone when I’m coming up on a FPP time or an ADR.

It’s free for anyone so those without excel or even with just a lack of knowledge on building spreadsheets can use it. I don’t know if it can sync with iPhones but should do so automatically on any android model where you’ve signed into your Google account. Here’s what mine looks like.

Weekly View:

Agenda View:

It’s setup really nicely. I think I may make another that shows the showtimes for each park for when we have extra time.

Anyways just thought I’d share for anyone that hadn’t messed with Google Calendar before.

20 Likes

WHY did I click on this thread???

4 Likes

I give up… why? lol

1 Like

Sarcasm font. Spreadsheets give a wave of nausea

2 Likes

I need to figure that font out as my intent was obviously lost as well :stuck_out_tongue:

WOW! I do is ADRs and a scheduled day at each park. I’ll do FP but that’s it.

I haven’t done much more than that! I’m old though and I’ll completely forget things if I don’t make a note of it lol.

2 Likes

Looks like we are in the same park on Tuesday – at the Christmas party, Thursday night at Epcot and Saturday AM.

Yeah liners!

1 Like

Seems like a lot are going to be there around then. You’ll be sick of bumping into us lol.

1 Like

I think I am in love…

3 Likes

Looks awesome @Outer1! :slight_smile: (passing :toilet: to @MDU for her waves of nausea.)

5 Likes

I love it. I go old school and have a giant MS Word document with long descriptive sentences outlining options and choices.

Pretty Cool!

Well when you click on the titles @SallyEppcot there is a place for any comments you want to have in there.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this. I really like the looks of these, especially the agenda view. Just may try this next trip.

Holy mother of spreadsheets, Batman! Wowza!

Love it. I am old school, still doing it with a pen on a printed calendar. :slight_smile: Had to comment tho bcuz we will be at the parks everyday the same! Except Wednesday, we are heading to Universal/IOA.
We will be at Biergarten at 12 on Monday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We will be at the party Tuesday too, and at NPH CP on Monday! Can’t wait. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent! Sounds like there is going to be a lot of liners in the world around then! I guess I better order my buttons soon!

1 Like

Wow this is great. I think I know what I will procrastinate with tmo. Moving my spreadsheet over to google calendar.

1 Like