Split Stay means Multiple Magic Bands?

I’ll be spending 2 nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge followed by 3 nights at the Beach Club Resort. I made those reservations through a travel agent and then bought park hopping tickets through Undercover Tourist. I linked everything to the My Disney Experience account, but its asking me to customize separate Magic Bands for the AKL stay and BCR stay. Can’t I use one magic band per person during the whole trip? I’m not concerned about having the second set of bands- just if it will mess up the ticket and entry into the parks when I have to switch to the second magic band.

You will get 2 bands, but they will both link to one set of information through My Disney Experience. You don’t have to switch bands. When you check out of one hotel and into the other your new room will be linked to MDE and your bands.

1 Like

You might as well pick two different colors so that you have more options for outfit coordination

4 Likes

@keithloveswaffles that is exactly what my wife’s thinking was! We are doing our first ever split stay and she initially thought about leaving the second band the exact same as the first but then…she came up with the genius idea.